Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
- Americans view this shutdown much as they did past ones – negatively and with much anxiety
- Americans divided over decision to withdraw from Syria
- Blacks have made gains in U.S. political leadership, but gaps remain
- Nearly three-quarters of Republicans say the news media don’t understand people like them
- Black Muslims account for a fifth of all U.S. Muslims, and about half are converts to Islam